We are seeking a US Government Sales Contract and Bid Coordinator to add to our team. The US Government Sales Contract and Bid Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the objectives and goals of the US Government Sales and Contracts Manager and company. The position will be responsible for:
* Coordinates team resources and manages the entire bid process from start to finish. Develops and manages the bid response timeline, conducts teams meetings, holds others accountable for completing assigned tasks in a timely manner.
* Develops bid response answers to questions, compiling all information into bid package, copying, printing, binding and distributing final bid package as required. Manages, revises, and updates company specific content information required for frequently asked questions (FAQs), company profile information, and program offerings. Writes a finished response that is formatted according to the customer requirements.
* Creates and maintains a comprehensive bid win/loss database and utilizes the database to define clear strategies when competing against specific competitors. Maintains, updates, and distributes reports and related files of activities, leads, targets, bids and national bid log.
* Reviews successful and unsuccessful bids to help determine future pricing alternatives. Communicates these findings to sales, merchandising and marketing and within the bids department
* Types, proofs, and corrects drafts of proposals
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Four years college level courses
* Exceptional analytical and computer skills
* Organized and detail oriented
* Well developed communication skills
* Familiar with US Government structure and organization
* Ability to function effectively in high-stress situations
* High degree of ethics, self-motivation and professionalism
Address: 34-36 32nd Street, New York, NY 10001
如任何机构或个人认为发布在本网页的信息侵犯其版权或有任何错误，请立即通知我们，我们会尽快做出相应处理. 大地360郑重声明：本则消息未经严格核实，也不代表大地360观点。Dadi360对于任何信息的错误、不完备、迟延或依赖本网站信息所作的决定概不负责。 Dadi360 does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of communications posted.