Senior Marketing Coordinator / Brand Manager
Job ID #: HK101 Working Location: China – Hong Kong
Job Category: Marketing & Sales Department: Dagong Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular Education Required: Graduate Degree
Required Experience: 5 years or more Travel Percentage: 40%
Company Overview: Dagong Global Credit Rating Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Dagong") is a specialized credit rating and risk analysis research institution founded in 1994 upon the joint approval of People's Bank of China and the former State Economic & Trade Commission, People’s Republic of China (PRC), and is also a key credit information and credit solution service provider in China.
As a pioneer in setting up credit rating standards on industries, regions and sovereignties in China, Dagong participated in designing and popularizing most of domestic debt instruments, and is also leading the credit rating market in corporate bonds, financial bonds and structured financing bonds.
As the largest and most normalized credit rating agency in China, Dagong has more than 500 employees, including over 200 master or doctor analysts and 50 post doctors. Up till now, Dagong has set up six regional headquarters, 34 branches and 2 overseas offices to provide credit information services for domestic and foreign clients.
As the most internationalized rating agency in China, Dagong has been recommended by the Ministry of Finance People's Republic of China (MOF) to participate in the construction of Asian bond market. Moreover, as a member of the Association of Credit Rating Agencies in Asia (ACRAA) and the advocate of China, Japan and Korea credit rating agency cooperation, Dagong plays an important role in constructing Asian credit system.
For more information, visit: http://www.dagongcredit.com/dagongweb/english/index.php
Job Description: Senior Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for determining the demand for products and services offered by Dagong and its competitors and identify potential customers. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the Dagong's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
• Works closely with the heads of sales and marketing departments to set the sales and marketing strategies for Dagong’s Hong Kong Office.
• Conducts market visits in different regions of Hong Kong and provides the head of Marketing Department (Beijing) with Initiate market research studies and updated reports of his findings and recommendations.
• Direct and oversee the marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
• Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
• Coordinates closely with Sales on issues faced in market and raises the relative recommendations.
• Coordinates closely with the Marketing Executive to carry out the branding projects by continuous coordination with Dagong’s marketing strategies
• Measures the effectiveness of marketing strategies and promotions and raises the relative reports to the Marketing Executive.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results, and develop and manage sales and marketing budgets.
• Issues reports on regular bases updating the Marketing Executive on the budget of Hong Kong Office of Dagong.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Supervise the planning and development of Hong Kong Office’s marketing and communications materials.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and brand building, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market Dagong’s products and services.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Advise Dagong’s business on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
• Build positive relations with current and potential customers, and report the potential customer list to the headquarter office weekly.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Any other duty or function that may to be deemed necessary to achieve the company’s objectives.
Person Specification: A combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Marketing and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in both Chinese and English.
Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
This is normally acquired through Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Contact: Ting Yue Guan (Jing-Jing)
DaGong Global Credit Rating Co., LTD
U.S. Representative Office
如任何机构或个人认为发布在本网页的信息侵犯其版权或有任何错误，请立即通知我们，我们会尽快做出相应处理. 大地360郑重声明：本则消息未经严格核实，也不代表大地360观点。Dadi360对于任何信息的错误、不完备、迟延或依赖本网站信息所作的决定概不负责。 Dadi360 does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of communications posted.